Shortcut for creating your first energy assessment in CALMS platform.
To create an assessment:
- You need permission and credits to create new assessments Check under “Profile” your account. or ask your CALMS partner or firstname.lastname@example.org to enable you permission.
- In case Company and System is not created yet, go under Partners menu and select “company” and in upper right corner “Add new company” where you want to perform audit.
- Under Partners menu select Systems and in the upper corner select “Add new System” , enter System name, company and select system utility.
- The new System will open.
- Start with System SETUP settings under “Setup” menu, checking and adding General data
Audit Check list
- Select independent expert
- Create PI&D system block diagram and Setup Compressed Air system with all details
- Start Assessment with Interview, Efficiency and Reliability survey
- Measure Power, Pressure and Flow and set baseline KPIs and calculate energy use and costs
- Create a system pressure, flow and power profile
- Analyze existing compressor(s)
- Analyze system controls and implement an effective control strategy
- Check service providers, walk through to check for obvious preventive maintenance items and develop CAS maintenance program
- Check other opportunities to reduce costs and improve performance (list A_CA_1..17) with action plans
- Identify and fix leaks, artificial demand and correct inappropriate uses – start waste management repair
- Address point of use issues
- Air Quality Requirements
- High Pressure Applications
- High Volume, Intermittent Applications
- Special conditions, process air
- Align the supply-side with the demand-side
- Communicate to gain support and report results to management
- Implement awareness and continuous improvement programs with trainings and ongoing monitoring